Found these in Patrick’s mail box, sent by Stephanie’s brother Tate on Hallowe’en 2016. Enjoy! Patrick probably did!
Thought you’d like these groaners.
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
- How does Moses make coffee? Hebrews it.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a typo.
- I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Velcro – what a rip off!
- Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.
I’m the son of Patrick of Meadows.